About Houston Ticket Attorney
Robert Eutsler, Attorney/Abogado
A University of Texas Law School graduate, I began my legal career many years ago in real estate transactions, banking and business law. For several years, I was a corporate officer and in sales for an oil service manufacturing business. Years of experience in dealing with business executives and the general public, plus raising four now grown children, uniquely equips me to relate to the typical jury panel.
In addition to the many DWI and other criminal cases I have tried to verdict, I have handled and/or tried literally hundreds of municipal court and justice of the peace traffic violation cases.
I presided over a city courtroom as a municipal judge for several years. I have relationships with many of the officers on the HPD DWI task force, having cross-examined some of them many times, both in the Houston municipal courts and in the Harris County DWI courts. At this stage of my career, I am in my prime.
Associations & Memberships:
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Harris County Municipal Justice Bar Association (former president and current board member)
- Municipal Justice Bar Association of Texas
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Licensed to appear before the Supreme Court of the United States